The OCL TermBrowser is the primary tool for searching terminology and other metadata loaded into OCL. Its user-friendly interface allows users to navigate healthcare terminology or other metadata definitions. It also serves as the interface for content administrators to view and edit their metadata and manage releases.
Getting started with OCL content has never been easier. Resources that live in OCL, including concepts, mappings, organizations, and users, can be explored using powerful and intuitive searching, browsing, and viewing capabilities that suit first-time users and terminology experts alike. Users can easily identify and locate terminology and metadata of interest, and they can drill in to learn more, see previous versions, etc. It also allows administrators to manage their content by creating new concepts, mappings, versions, and more.
The OCL TermBrowser also allows administrators to create a custom display for their terminology content in hours, allowing the following features and more:
- Content searching and browsing
- Side-by-side comparison of content
- Download and export options, including in FHIR® format
- Customized views into content with out-of-the-box templates and context filters
- “Branded” organization pages
- Custom filtering for custom attributes
- Basic authoring features for administrators
- Connection to SVCM-compatible servers
For any questions or suggestions, please contact us.